Nurses for Nursing Homes in Midlands
We are recruiting General and Mental Health Nurses to work in a private group of 60 Care Homes situated in Midlands (central and east England), close to international airports of East Midlands, London-Stansted, London-Luton, Manchester, Birmingham and Sheffield-Doncaster.
Our employer is one of the most respected Care Homes operators in the United Kingdom. Through a national network, the company provides quality accredited, award winning residential, nursing and specialist dementia care to elderly people and patients whose needs are associated with their mental health.
Nursing care in Care Homes involves areas such as: elderly, dementia and mental health care, palliative care, rehabilitation, care of patients after trauma or brain injury and care of patients with learning disabilities.
Our client offers following conditions:
- Offer available for experienced and newly qualified nurses
- Salary of £23,123 per year
- 38,5h per week
- Flight to the UK
- 12 hour shifts schedule, which allows many days-off
- Initial or permanent accommodation at the cost of £250-270/month
- First month of accommodation offered
- Initial training for all new employees
- Possibility of placement for 2-3 colleagues
- Personalised and continuous onsite training with individual mentor in order to progress to more senior roles
- Management development programme, giving opportunities for those who have shown exceptional commitment and ability to undertake early management development training
- Newly launched “My Spree” scheme, which gives the opportunity to gain discounts in almost 250 high street stores
- Nursing Diploma
- B1-B2 level of English (spoken and written)
- Registered or in process of registration with NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council)
If you are interested in this offer, please send your CV in English, in WORD, with photo and title ’Nurse-Midlands’ to: firstname.lastname@example.org