We currently have job offers for Nurses, Care Assistants and Dentists. If you graduated from one of these courses and you speak English or French, we are waiting to hear from you.
We strive for quality recruitment and give you thorough support during the whole recruitment process in order to offer an enjoyable and successful experience abroad.
We visit the institutions where our candidates are placed so as to give you detailed information about your prospective place of work and location.
OUR SELECTION PROCESS IN 4 STEPS:
- To apply, please send your CV in English or French in WORD document
- We will invite you for the pre-interview in order to provide you all necessary details about the job offer and to assess your language skills
- If you are selected after the pre-interview, we will invite you to the interview with employer
- During the entire recruitment process we will help you with all necessary formalities before and after the start of employment
Do not hesitate – even if your language level is still insufficient, we will advise you how to improve it. Contact us now!
USEFUL TIPS FOR A PREPARATION OF YOUR CV:
- It should be sent in the language of the country where you apply
- It should be sent in a WORD format
- Your CV should not be longer than 3-4 pages
- Include in your CV the following information: your contact details, professional experience, education details, language level and a short description of your personal and social skills
- On the first page of your CV you should give a brief (2-3 sentences) description of your professional profile and motivation to work abroad. You can call this section: PERSONAL STATEMENT
To be able to start career in healthcare sector abroad, it is essential to have at least higher intermediate (B2) level of the foreign language. JSL Consultants collaborates with various language schools offering online and face-to-face courses in your home country and abroad.
We specially recommend English language courses for Nurses, Doctors and Healthcare Assistants prepared by SLC language school. These courses are written by medical and English Language professionals, including qualified nurses, teachers and course designers. They can be accessed on a PC, tablet or smartphone, allowing you to learn when is convenient for you. Activities and exercises are short and engaging, so even 10 minutes can be productive!
The courses are designed for healthcare professionals with an elementary or pre-intermediate (A2-B1) level of English who work, or are preparing to work, in an English speaking environment. Course topics include:
- Introducing yourself and saying what you do
- Talking about the body
- Key medical terminology
- Talking about pain
- Pressure area care
- Preventing falls
- Infection control
- IV therapy
- Administration of medications
- Breathing problems
- Pre-operative care
- End of life care
- Giving handovers to colleagues
- Clinical pathways
- Drug calculations
You can read more about SLC course for Nurses here: www.specialistlanguagecourses.com/shop/online-english-for-nurses-getting-the-essentials-right/?atid=7
* Course for HCAs and Doctors are also available since March and June 2015.