Dental practices on sale in France
JSL Consultants is looking for dentists interested in acquiring dental practices in various regions of France, for example in St. Étienne, Isle d’Adam (30min from Paris), Montpellier, Metz, Vichy and many others.
The dentist not only acquires the practice with modern equipment, but also patients portfolio, acquired during 30-40 years of activity of the previous owner of the practice. The acquisition can be fully funded by the French banks (between € 80,000 and € -140,000) and the dentist will have to repay the loan during first three years of activity. The return on investment is normally obtained after the first year of activity, as the annual turnover is on average of € 300,000.
- Modern practices
- Loyal patients
- Admin and cleaning staff
- 4-days working week
- Annual turnover of around € 300,000
- 8-9 weeks of holidays per year
- Support with registration in the French Dental Council
- Integration and initial follow-up with the dentist selling the practice
- Good level of French or willingness to learn French during the coming months
- Diploma of Dental Medicine
- Motivation for long-term commitment
Interested candidates should send curriculum vitae in French, in WORD format with the title ‘Dentistes-France’ by email to: email@example.com